- Challenges in Mobile Text Entry using Virtual Keyboards for Low-Vision Users
- Intelligent Journey Planning with Multi-hop Scheduling Optimisation for the Yachting Sector
- IoT Integration in the Manufacturing Environment Towards Industry 4.0 Applications
- Predicting retail business success using urban social data mining
- Mobile Text Entry Behaviour in Lab and In-the-Wild studies: Is it different?
- Investigating Error Injection to Enhance the Effectiveness of Mobile Text Entry Studies of Error Behaviour
- Joint Proceeding of the Poster and Workshop Sessions of AmI-2019, the 2019 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence
- Performance of Raspberry Pi microclusters for Edge Machine Learning in Tourism
- Discovering User Location Semantics using Mobile Notification Handling Behaviour
- Improving Hydroponic Agriculture through IoT-enabled Collaborative Machine Learning
I used my Android phone to capture some vertical acceleration and positioning data on the road between Athens and Patras, using the AndroSensor app.
I pasted the data into a Google Docs spreadsheet and then used Google's heatmap layers to produce a heatmap of vertical acceleration on the road. I've also added some markers for the locations where the vertical acceleration exceeds 3m/s2.