- Challenges in Mobile Text Entry using Virtual Keyboards for Low-Vision Users
- Intelligent Journey Planning with Multi-hop Scheduling Optimisation for the Yachting Sector
- IoT Integration in the Manufacturing Environment Towards Industry 4.0 Applications
- Predicting retail business success using urban social data mining
- Mobile Text Entry Behaviour in Lab and In-the-Wild studies: Is it different?
- Investigating Error Injection to Enhance the Effectiveness of Mobile Text Entry Studies of Error Behaviour
- Joint Proceeding of the Poster and Workshop Sessions of AmI-2019, the 2019 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence
- Performance of Raspberry Pi microclusters for Edge Machine Learning in Tourism
- Discovering User Location Semantics using Mobile Notification Handling Behaviour
- Improving Hydroponic Agriculture through IoT-enabled Collaborative Machine Learning
I presented a short lecture on usability evaluation methods at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (School of Informatics).
Obviously it's impossible to cover everything in a short lecture, so the talk focused on the origins of UEM, the concept of UX, the need for multidisciplinarity and combinatory approaches to using UEM and an example from my latest (yet unpublished work).
The slides are available here as an attachment [in Greek].
As part of my collaboration with the Interaction Design Foundation, I wrote some definitions on several concepts that apply to User Experience design.
Here are the links below - feel free to browse the entire literature section of the IDF for more!
We have released the datasets from our OATS (Empirical investigation & user-centred development of touch-screen text entry methods older adults) project. These datasets contain the results from our text entry studies with mobile touchscreens, with older (and some younger) adults.
How does a massively popular application like Instagram work? What goes on behind the scenes? What knowledge must a team of developers have to develop a service like Instagram? Together with colleague Vassilios Stefanis, I gave a presentation in the context of the 1st Summer School in ICT at the University of Patras (CEID), directed to prospective students (high-school age).