Our paper "WiseType: A Tablet Keyboard with Color-Coded Visualization and Various Editing Options for Error Correction" has been awarded the Michael A.J. Sweeney award for Best Student Paper at the Graphics Interface 2019 conference, in Kinston, Ontario, Canada.
- Challenges in Mobile Text Entry using Virtual Keyboards for Low-Vision Users
- Intelligent Journey Planning with Multi-hop Scheduling Optimisation for the Yachting Sector
- IoT Integration in the Manufacturing Environment Towards Industry 4.0 Applications
- Predicting retail business success using urban social data mining
- Mobile Text Entry Behaviour in Lab and In-the-Wild studies: Is it different?
- Investigating Error Injection to Enhance the Effectiveness of Mobile Text Entry Studies of Error Behaviour
- Joint Proceeding of the Poster and Workshop Sessions of AmI-2019, the 2019 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence
- Performance of Raspberry Pi microclusters for Edge Machine Learning in Tourism
- Discovering User Location Semantics using Mobile Notification Handling Behaviour
- Improving Hydroponic Agriculture through IoT-enabled Collaborative Machine Learning
Our paper Predicting User Responsiveness to Smartphone Notifications for Edge Computing has won the best paper award at the 14th Conference on Ambient Intelligence (AmI-2018).
Please feel free to read the paper and download the dataset used in it.
I was invited to give a seminar at the CEID social hour series (University of Patras). The topic was on Notifications for Ambient Intelligence Environments. An abstract of the seminar follows (in English) and you can also download the slides (in Greek)!
Notifications in connected Ambient Intelligence Environments